BIGflip Gives Emma Watson a Load Of Sperm

Emma Watson is a huge fan favorite.Every were I look there's magazines with her on the cover.People talking about her and how beautiful shes grown up to be.She has makeup contracts with a few well known name brands.But most of all I have been receiving many request to drain my balls all over her sweet little sexy face and post them for her fans can see them.Let me tell you,the Emma fans have made an Emma fan out of me.Because now they don't have to ask,I get a swollen cock when I see her now and I like it!
Oh yeah Emma,that top looks so sexy on you.It looks so thin,it almost looks like I can see the outlining of your nipple.
You look so beautiful Emma.Very nice looking picture!
Wow,your mouth is giving me a tingling feeling in my nuts!
Ready for your thick cum facial Emma?
Oh shit baby,here I cum!
Oh fuck,look at how thick that wad is.
Its just stuck to your face like glue! Wow!

Here's some more sexy Emma pictures for you fans to milk your cocks too.
Sexy in short shorts.
Beautiful!
Oh yeah,whats this I see? Nipples?
Oh dame,that looks amazing!
Very beautiful!
Here's Emma after her first deep throat scene.You'll only get better from here on baby!


You have read this article with the title BIGflip Gives Emma Watson a Load Of Sperm. You can bookmark this page URL http://myclosetnadinesh.blogspot.com/2013/02/bigflip-gives-emma-watson-load-of-sperm.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...