Guest Post at "How to Lose Your Virginity"

Confession: I have been holding out on y'all for awhile now. Therese over at "How to Lose Your Virginity" aka one of my favorite blogs, contacted me back in December to write a guest post for her.

I replied with the proper mix of decorum and enthusiasm, but y'all should have seen me bouncing off the walls when she asked. 

Because it's not just any old blog, but the blog to promote her documentary-in-progress by the same name. 

"How To Lose Your Virginity" Trailer from Trixie Films on Vimeo.

So you understand the sheer amount of squee that just had to ensue when she emailed me, right? It's like, the most suitable person ever to read (and like!) my blog.

After several emails back and forth with Therese, the theme of my guest post emerged. It discusses where I've drawn the line with sex, and why. Shockingly, it's even more personal, raw, and honest than anything I've written here. 

So please mosey on over to read "Two Become One: A Naked Look at Virginity."

And then leave a comment there (or here) with you thoughts, reactions, etc. Like how I'm a brilliant writer, and you want to give me a book deal.

Don't look at me like that. I can't help that I'm both brimming over with confidence and that I'm willing to work hard to make my dreams come true.

P.S. Remember when the boyfriend visited me a few weeks ago? Yeah, we also met up with Therese for an interview that weekend. Because we're ridiculously open about our non-sex sex life and totally comfortable discussing it on camera. Plus we're super-cute together. Like, borderline obnoxious.
You have read this article guest post / How to Lose Your Virginity / love / marriage / questions with the title Guest Post at "How to Lose Your Virginity". You can bookmark this page URL http://myclosetnadinesh.blogspot.com/2012/02/guest-post-at-to-lose-your-virginity.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...