Dost Ne Apni Sali Mujh Se Chudwai

Hi friends I am sohail, from Lahore.This is my

second story, I got good response from the

readers, as I myself regular visitor of this

amazing site.Well it actually happened few years

back again my same friend Waleed.

One night he came to my home and said that his

saali, seema, who was then studying in 2ndyear

Queen Marry college, is trying to satisfy her lust

and he has seen her signaling the local guys of

her age n etc, and he don't liked this having

apprehension that this way she will ruin her

career, and the following day he again came but

with her saali I hosted them in my drawing room

and served them with tea as it was winter season

then, then he said that they were on a shopping

trip and he wished to see me also and he further

said that he need a statics tutor for her, and I said

I will arrange in few days.let me tell you about

Seema, she was just 18yrs then with figure of

34-28-34, slim but very erotic eyes, but I did not

look at her with some hot emotions as she was

saali ook him to her house which was then about

4 Km from my place they negotiated the fee and

then I came back home.

After few days Waleed rang me and asked me

that I visit him before going to my office, I

reached his home at 7am and I found that only

Waleed and Seema were home, as Seema has

came to visit her sister and his wife has gone on

duty alongwith her school going kids.

I was served with tea in his bedroom and after

few moments Waleed called me out and

mentioned that he has talked with Seema that

instead of wandering here and there and loosing

reputation among the family it's better to have a

trust worthy friend with whom she may satisfy

her fantacies, and that she agreed for this and he

proposed me and then she asked to arrange a

meeting so that she can evaluate me with this

angle and that's why he made me the call to visit

him.

I was astonished on this as I never ever imagined

but the hiden lust in me forced me to see whats

ahead….so we both went back in the bed room,

then after few minutes he said Seema you talk

with sohail and he will be back in 30 minutes

from market, she said ok and bolted the

bedroom and he went away, she then came to

me and we started kissing eachother for long

time, then she took out my cock which was

already hard and hot like hell and she strated

moving her hands to and fro…during this time I

undid her clother..wow she had doll like tiny

breast with hairs at her areola clean shaved

choot…..and affair gand which I liked most …I got

made and just took off all my clothes and we

came in 69, it was first time for her and within

few moments she was melting like the ice melt in

oven and was reciprocating on my hard

cock….then turned her and started rubbing the

throbbing knob at the door of her now hell hot

choot she was shivering in ectasy and desire…

and asked me will it pain sohail ..i said a little bit

but this pain to is a pleasureable.

I then applied some more sliva at her slit and took

the position and after adjusting started

smooching her tiny breast and kissing her lips

and during this interval I gave a slight jerk to my

cock which entered in the love tunnel about one

inch and she started screaming but I did not leave

her lips and then with one more powerful thrust

put the whole 6.5 inches in her and she just

started moving and screaming like rabit under the

wild wolf but I even did not let her move but I

kept my cock motionless for some time after few

minutes when she absorbed her pain I started

giving strokes and she with tears in her eyes

started enjoying the first fuck of her life and was

scratching my body sucking my nipples and all

what she can do and she was almost melting

with every stroke of mine, after about 30 minutes

my fried waleed came in from the other door

while I was busy in fucking her, I was abusing

her with every strokes and she was now trying

to get rid of my monster, waleed was sitting at

the other corner of the bed and was enjoying the

ramming of his beloved sister in law and was

bucking up us…..after about 55 minutes I was

about to come and orgasm was building in me

so I withdraw my cock and asked her to suck

she sucked for 15 min but I never discharged

while sucking but she was sucking it hard but of

no use for I asked her to turn around as waleed

said to fuck her tiny gand, she was scared of this

but waleed wanted me to tear her gand and was

forcing me so I forcibly turned her on her belly

and stared caressing her butts which were very

hot and was responding every move of my

hands, then I started rubbing my cock at her tiny

but now hot and responding hole….then I started

pressing my cock and she started resisting but I

ignoring all just pushed it with one strong jerk

and she screamed so loud that I have to grab her

mouth with my hands she latterly started

weeping and waleed was enjoying all this, waleed

actually has very little sexual power and seldom

got erection and that too a limp erection which

could not satisfy any women……, after some

minutes I started stroking her gand and after

about 10 minutes I unloaded my seeds in her

depth, which she enjoyed a lot, this whole

session continued for about 1hour and 50

minutes, then I took bath with hot water and in

the mean while waleed started caressing his gand

to help her absorbing the pain then I dress up,

but before I could leave I again got hard on and

without asking or telling I just removed my dress

put waleed at side and turned her on belly and

with one stroke entered her gand again, she again

started screaming but with low intensity and was

enjoying it too and my cock was enjoying the

grip of her gand ring around it this session

continued for another 30 minutes and I

discharged all the mess in her gand again and

when I withdraw my cock her ass could not

contract and all the cum oozed at the floor and I

enjoyed this site very much…then I came to my

office and this episode continued for almost 2

years I fucked her in all possible ways she love to

suck my cock very much but always remain

unsuccessful in discharging me while sucking…

and I love her all holes…….she is married now

and living in Rawalpindi and I miss her very

much, I hope you enjoy my this story and will

love to listen your comments and interaction if

someone in my vicinity interested in doing so
You have read this article with the title Dost Ne Apni Sali Mujh Se Chudwai. You can bookmark this page URL http://myclosetnadinesh.blogspot.com/2013/03/dost-ne-apni-sali-mujh-se-chudwai.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...