I Love New Year Theatrical Trailer – Sunny Deol, Kangana Ranaut



i-love-ny-trailerHere is the Theatrical Trailer of the movie ‘I Love New Year’ featuring Sunny Deol and Kangana Ranaut in the lead roles. This is the first time when Kangana Ranaut is paired opposite Sunny Deol. I Love New Year is being directed by Radhika Rao and Vinay Sapru.
I Love New Year is produced by T-Series production house and the music of the film is composed by Pritam. The lyrics of the films are penned by Mayur Puri and Sayeed Quadri. I Love New Year is slated for release on 26th April 2013.
You have read this article UPCOMING MOVIES TRAILER with the title I Love New Year Theatrical Trailer – Sunny Deol, Kangana Ranaut. You can bookmark this page URL http://myclosetnadinesh.blogspot.com/2013/03/i-love-new-year-theatrical-trailer_13.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...