My Frog Prince

Last weekend, I was able to visit Beau for the first time since before Christmas. I basically did nothing all weekend, and it was heaven.

So Sunday morning, Beau and I were cuddling, and this happened...

Me: Did you just toot?
Beau: No...
Me: Did you just toot again?!
Beau: I think there's a frog outside.

At which point I couldn't stop laughing.

Tuesday night, Beau was traveling for work, and he spent the night with me. Again, we were cuddling.

Me: I can't believe you just tooted!
Beau: I think the frog followed me from home.

I have a feeling this will be our new favorite farting joke.
You have read this article farts / jokes / toots with the title My Frog Prince. You can bookmark this page URL http://myclosetnadinesh.blogspot.com/2013/03/my-frog-prince.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...