Gwyneth Paltrow Sideboob at the Met Gala (pics)


Gwyneth Paltrow attended last night’s Met Gala, of course. She comes nearly every year, because it’s like the Mecca of Fashion Girls. Last night’s theme was “Schiaparelli and Prada ‘Impossible Conversations’”. So of course Dame Paltrow wore Prada, instead of her usual ass-kissy Stella McCartney. I actually thought this Prada WAS Stella at first, just because it seems like the cut is off somehow, which seems a hallmark of Stella McCartney’s designs: a bad fit. Anyway, this dress is like the fancier cousin of the mullet dress – it has the soul of a mullet dress, yet I would not really say that it’s a full-on mullet. The color – a pale, icy white-blue-silver (depending on the light) – seems pretty obvious for Goop. She loves her icy, artic colors.

Thoughts on the side-boob? I really do think she had a boob job. Thoughts on the short dress to a gala event? Eh. Gwyneth wasn’t the only girl going with a shorter dress. I think if you’re ever going to wear a full-length gown, it should be to the Met Gala (and the Oscars), but I guess Goop considers herself to be a “fashion risk taker” and “rule-breaker”. Plus, she fancies herself ahead of the curve, mullet-wise. Overall, though, I don’t really hate this look on Gwyneth. It’s not groundbreaking, and it’s not surprising. It’s also not bad. The fit could be better, but… I don’t have a hate-on for it.

Goop’s shoes are Prada too, by the way! I really like her shoes, they might be my favorite part. My least favorite part? Her hair. She needs to stop with the center part.
You have read this article Gwyneth Paltrow / Side Boobs with the title Gwyneth Paltrow Sideboob at the Met Gala (pics). You can bookmark this page URL http://myclosetnadinesh.blogspot.com/2012/05/gwyneth-paltrow-sideboob-at-met-gala.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...