Virgin Search Keywords

Like anyone else (I'm assuming) with a blog hosted here, I like to check my stats regularly. How many page views I receive (not as many as I'd like), my audience (primarily American, but still very international!), my traffic sources (twitter is my all-time highest, but google is moving on up), and within those traffic sources...

The search keywords.

Obviously I'm not surprised on the many variations of "virgin," but this past weeks results are... interesting.

These are the search keywords that led to my blog from 2012 May 15 13:00 – 2012 May 22 12:00.


I've drawn two conclusions from these search keywords. One, I have recurring visitors who pull up my blog via google, by searching my blog title. Two, some people come to my blog hoping for something a little bit kinkier than I can offer.

Anyone want to 'fess up to finding my blog via any of these search keywords?

Bueller?
You have read this article blog readers / questions / real life with the title Virgin Search Keywords. You can bookmark this page URL http://myclosetnadinesh.blogspot.com/2012/05/virgin-search-keywords.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...