bikaneri Bhabhi sex story


I have been reading stories on this site from last few months regularly and finally decided to write down my own experience. I’m not revealing the real names and locations; but yes the facts are very similar to what I have written. I don’t know how good a writer I’m, but I am trying my best to write down what I have experienced on the introduction of entirely new world of sex.
I am Rajesh and it’s my life’s first sexual encounter, and particularly in this time period I lost my virginity and innocence, and I can recall this incident without forgetting even a single second. Moreover whole experience was already written. I wrote when it occurred to me on paper in Hindi to read again and again and but in drama format, today I am just translating it into English in story format.
Today while writing those moments I am going to live that wonderful unique time again and I am sure that readers will fully enjoy reading this write up as I will enjoy writing it. Because it's a true incident that is why it’s bit long and divided into parts as I have written every little detail of that experience because I remember every second spent and each and every word spoken at that time moreover I am writing this for myself more than for readers. 
I know many readers are going to screw me through their comments because it's really very long story, but for sure it's a true experience. Anyways now if I get back to my experience, then I will say, at that time my age was around 24-25 and I was single, virgin, and living alone as my parents were living at our native place in one room accommodation of the growing city of UP.
I was working in one small company though the size of the company was small but my boss was very rich man in his late thirties and his name was Anand and I use to address him Bhaiya as it was regular practice of that place to address him or anybody like that who is elder, and his wife was Shilpi Bhabhi and she also use to visit office and had a separate cabin as she was director of the company. 
Shilpi Bhabhi was young as compared to my boss must be in his late twenties and had really seductive body. She was very conscious about her figure and use to eat accordingly, I could see as sometimes I use to have lunch with them. The organization in which I was working was whole seller of specific products and it was there family business and literary they were minting money from years.
They had more wholesale outlets in few other cities of the country and also had production unit of that product. I joined that company after doing computer course and I had to computerize everything, like stock, inventory, customer and supplier database and whole accounting. I was playing important role in that company to make their working easier and faster through my intelligence and with that.
I really worked hard and use to spend long time in office as I use to stay alone and I did not had much source of entertainment at my house except a small TV and cabal connection, so I use to listen music and sometimes use to watch movies in office only to freshen my mind. Like that within few months and I became significant and inseparable from that organization and got pampered by boss.
My reputation improved and now everybody was impressed with my dedication towards work. I was reserved and use to focus more on my work but very simple and polite while talking to others as I said sometimes I use to have lunch with Bosses so Shilpi Bhabhi uses to talk to me addressing me Bhaiya after my name though she was elder to me basically it’s a way or gesture of that place to give respect.
She always seemed curious to know more about me and she almost asked me everything about my personal life like my family background and all. There was one more guy who was playing vital role in the company, his name was Hemant. He was cousin brother of my boss who was working with us and use to remain in the market and whenever he is in office he uses to sit with Shilpi Bhabhi in her cabin to chit chat and from their gesture.
I could see that they were good friends and he use to address Shilpi Bhabhi with her name and even Shilpi Bhabhi use to address him with his name because she was free with talking to him as he was family member. Hemant was unmarried and was almost of the same age of Shilpi Bhabhi may be bit elder and very casual in nature with a good sense of humor. He was tall almost 6’ with a good built. 
Though I was not in that good shape like Hemant but still I had a good body and an attractive face. I will explain Shilpi Bhabhi and her appearance then I will say that she was good looking female with sharp features, taller than average Indian woman I guess 5' 8'' as I am 5' 6'' and she was taller than me, bit dusky skinned and her body was luscious, with full buttocks rather.
I must say that Shilpi Bhabhi had one of the most splendid pieces of ass I had ever known with a sexy slender waist a flat belly and firm succulent breasts, Her neck was long, and around it she use to wear her habitual black and gold beaded Mangalsutra, the proud symbol of her marital status and apart from that she use to wear long gold earrings, toe-rings, finger rings, anklets and bangles. 
Her dark hairs were spongy, but thick and long ending at her waist. Truly speaking at this particular moment remembering Shilpi Bhabhi and her assets and writing about her even after a long time is really very arousing for me; Anyway, most of the time Shilpi Bhabhi use to wear Sari and use to tie it below her navel, at that time it was really very difficult for me to control my erection after seeing her for few minutes.
Though most of the time I use to masturbate while fantasizing about her succulent body but I was very conscious while staring at her because more or less she was my boss and that job was really precious for me. Couple of times I saw Shilpi Bhabhi and Hemant standing very close to each other and talking in a very low voice and I felt bit awkward and felt that something fishy but I remained silent and ignored as it was none of my concern and I was just an employee. 
Leaving his personal life up to him, Hemant had a very pleasant and mixing nature and he took me as friend, though he was elder than me and somewhat like boss to me, because he was brother maternal cousin of the leader of the organization Anand bhaiya. I use to address him Bhaiya too and couple of times he told me to address him Hemant instead of Hemant Bhaiya. 
Anyway time was passing like that and mainly because of Hemant’s nature I was having very friendly relation with him and Shilpi Bhabhi and sometimes they use to sit with me in my room to know few things in computers and during that most of the time we had tea together and chit chatted on various topics like movies and all from there behaviour with each other couple of times.
I realized that they are very close, bit too much as sometimes they use to tease each other saying, ye pagal hai and all and once Shilpi Bhabhi smacked Hemant in front of me for his teasing reply. Well it was not at all my concern so I never reflected that I am judging them and behaved casually with zero expressions after few more months of working, suddenly on one fine day our friendly relation turned around. 
I remember it was Sunday, boss was not in town. I came to office to watch a movie, I was having a disc of that movie and did not had a DVD player at my accommodation and I decided to go to the office on that hot summer afternoon to watch that movie while sitting in AC. I opened main office door with my set of keys and then unlocked my room which was very first cabin after crossing reception area sometimes.
I use to work late and sometimes use to stay even, in the night to finish the back lock of the work of previous years so set of duplicate keys were provided to me and I switched on my computer and played DVD and I still remember movie was Akshay Kumar staring Hey Baby after watching movie for a while I felt like pissing and pausing the movie.
I got up from my seat and walked towards the toilet as I crossed Shilpi Bhabhi’s cabin which was second last in the row, I felt a cool breeze hitting my foot coming through the door gap and I was watching movie bare footed resting my back fully on chair and putting my legs on the corner of the table, so I just walked like that towards the toilet, light of her cabin was on but there was nobody in the room on the table chair.
I could see through the small glass window of the door which was intentionally made to check that whether that person is in the cabin or not without opening the door. I tried to look around the room by turning my head on different angels and at particular angel my eyes got stuck. My god what was that, Shilpi Bhabhi was laying naked on carpet her legs were spread apart and stretched out. 
Hemant was also completely naked lying over Bhabhi on his forearms and knees, his legs were also broadened wide. He was fucking Shilpi Bhabhi furiously. His buttocks were moving rapidly, rising and falling, his hips were swinging madly up and down like a machine. I could not see Hemants face but Shilpi Bhabhi’s expressions were somewhat clearly visible from there.
I could see Shilpi Bhabhi’s fuck hole clearly, and it was overblown with Hemant’s thick long dick. His balls were pressing her cunt-lips as he thrusts into her and his thick shaft was plunging and pistoning and ramming and reaming up and down, glistening and gleaming as it goes in and out of Shilpi Bhabhi’s cunt and her hands were around Hemant’s back and her fingers were clenching his muscular shoulders. 
Shilpi Bhabhi’s cries were sharp and erotic and I could not hear them but her facial expressions were telling her state. There was a chair on which Shilpi Bhabhi’s blouse and petticoat was kept along with Hemant’s jeans and t-shirt and her sari was hanging partially on the back and arms of the chair and rest of it was on floor and her undergarments were also on floor that is Shilpi Bhabhi’s bra and panty.
Hemant’s inner wears too were laying on carpet beside them and both of them unaware of me and were getting mad in lust and fucking furiously. Their bodies were streaming with sweat, tossing frenetically on the carpeted floor, slapping wetly together. I was having unobstructed view of Hemant’s thick, long swollen penis plunging and pistoning up and down, appearing and disappearing between Shilpi 
Bhabhi’s distended cunt-lips her hips were crushed under his and, her cunt was rising and falling to match his thrusts. I stayed there to see them, I was somewhat like glued to that place and I think it was my mistake. Soon they were close to finishing. As I saw, Hemant gasped, arching his head, his buttocks bouncing madly up and down, his penis ramming and reaming into the Shilpi Bhabhi’s slit more furiously.
Her breath was coming in shuddering, heaving moans. Even from where I was standing, I could feel the heat of their bodies, smell their sweat and sex, I could sense the turbulence in their loins. Bhabhi's cries became sharper, and faltering gasps rose in pitch and volume as her orgasm become visible ohhhhhh! She arched suddenly, stiffly, her mouth was tearing open, her head jerk back, her cunt thrust up, and her body was quivering in tension above her.
Hemant winces and gasps and rams into Shilpi Bhabhi hard with a snap of his hips, his buttocks were squeezing tight, twitched in fucking ecstasy and finally he buried himself deep in her flesh there bodies were soaked with a sweat, I could feel the heat of their bodies from the shine of their sweat, though the AC was on and room was chilling both of them were holding each other tight while cumming and remained like that for few minutes and then Hemant got up bit and laid beside Shilpi 
Bhabhi while puffing on his back on the carpet and within a minute or two Shilpi Bhabhi got up. It was a time where I had to make a move but I was looking at them without a flick of my eye, as she got up I could see Bhabhi’s swollen pendulous breast hanging like a fully ripped fruit. Her tits were good in size, not very big but large and heavy and superbly formed with long erect nipples in dense aureoles, they were fairer then her visible skin from sari and sexy enough to make anybody desperate to suck them.
Shilpi Bhabhi was sitting, rubbing and cleaning her cunt from Hemant's sticky cum with some cloth may be undershirt of Hemant keeping her legs widely opened and she was talking to him, which I could not hear but she smiled on Hemant’s reply and I was standing there and looking at them, don’t know why I did not moved from there may be I was expecting more from them and unfortunately Shilpi Bhabhi looked at the door and saw me watching them and her eyes got stuck and smile disappeared, next moment.
She turned and spoke to Hemant and before he would have looked at door I walked swiftly from there to exit from office and within a minute I left that premises wearing my sandals, leaving my room unlocked and PC on both of them were totally naked so they could not follow me immediately and before they would have came out of the office after wearing cloths to see me I just got invisible from there. I don’t know what was that truth or a dream. Hemant was fucking Shilpi Bhabhi, wife of his elder brother.
I could not believe whatever I saw, and I was asking myself again and again that does this really happen in real life at one time before this job I use to read sex stories on some other site but I never believed them and assumed them a fantasy of a writer but this particular incident made me believe on that stories. I was heading towards my accommodation and all the way to the home.
Shilpi Bhabhi’s naked body was floating in front of my eyes her luscious boobs, her thick fleshy thighs, the way she was cleaning her vigorously fucked cunt by keeping her legs wide and I could not forget the way she was holding Hemant's pumping buttocks with her legs and enjoying getting fucked by her brother in law and the way Bhabhi's fully stretched fuck hole was gulping Hemant's big hard cock again and again. 
I was afraid too, with a thought that now somehow these two will make me leave this job and I had to hunt for new job after all they were somewhat bosses and I was just an employee but with this thought I was bit relaxed that main boss that is Anand bhaiya likes me and I am very fruitful for him and his company and in worst conditions I will speak up the truth.
I was sure that he will listen to me at least once before firing me from the job though I never thought about talking to anybody about this fact that Hemant fucks Shilpi Bhabhi, unless I am forced to do that to protect my dignity and any allegation on my character as Hemant and I had friendly relation, I recalled, in past Hemant asked me couple of times casually, directly or indirectly in a naughty tone that whether I have fucked any girl till now or not.
I replied the fact with some blush that I am still virgin for which he said that we should enjoy life up to max without thinking much about ethics and I can tell him if and I need to fuck a girl, he will arrange it for me. I never took him seriously and thought that he is just kidding and in reply I always smiled and spoke please mujhe maaf karo mujhe ye sab nahi karna and he laughed on my innocence including this now.
I could relate few more things which were hint to me that something is happening between them, like once there was no body in the office in the week day except four people, me, Shilpi Bhabhi, Hemant and another female who use to sit on reception and that day Hemant instructed receptionist not to send anybody directly to Shilpi Bhabhi’s cabin without informing through intercom because they are checking out important papers.
Requested me not to come there for sometime because they are checking out account of cash which is not mentioned in books as it is most confidential matter of the company. Now I could make out that at that time they must be kissing or doing something bit more like Hemant would have sucked Shilpi Bhabhi’s luscious boobs or she would have sucked Hemant’s cock to make him cum once both Hemant.
Shilpi Bhabhi was sitting in my cabin opposite to me and I was explaining them the way to put mathematical formula in Microsoft Excel and both of them were listening carefully and suddenly Shilpi Bhabhi smiled lightly, without any reason and I think at that time Hemant would have rubbed his hand on her fleshy thighs over her sari and she would have felt good.
He was rubbing his hands on her thighs again and again because Bhabhi continued smiling for some time in regular intervals. Like that I was recalling and imagining things and all these thoughts were making me horny at that time and I was just 24-25 year old innocent boy, graduate, holding additional computer diploma basically from the middle class family and for me word sex was limited to just two words that is blue movies and masturbation. 
Watching live fucking of Shilpi Bhabhi and Hemant was somewhat like matter of pure luck for me and I was recalling those moments of watching Shilpi Bhabhi getting fucked like a bitch again and again and that day finally ended after masturbating thrice till night on Shilpi Bhabhi's name. Next day I was bit hesitant to go the office but I gathered courage and got ready.
I knew that main boss is not in town even for next ten days so I need not to worry as they Shilpi Bhabhi and Hemant  cannot interfere in my work and I also had lot of work pending, moreover I had a desire to see Shilpi Bhabhi’s seductive body, and her facial expressions. I knew even after wearing full clothes, she will feel that she is standing naked in front of me, basically I wanted to see those expressions. 
Anyway I reached office, nobody among two turned to come to office neither Shilpi Bhabhi nor Hemant, boss was already out of town, so environment in the office was relaxed as there were only employees and nobody was working continuously even next day nobody came and Hemant remained in the market only and called couple of times on reception to know whether everything is running fine or not.
Next day Hemant came just for 15-20 minutes and left office in hurry without facing me, as I was working in my room and he met receptionist and instructed her for few things and took a leave, as far as Shilpi Bhabhi was concerned, she totally disappeared from that day from the office. Another day passed like that I remember on Friday I saw Hemant, he crossed me in passage and just said hello and I responded with hello.
I think first time from the day we met, he moved by just saying a single word to me, and that is because of that disaster which he and Shilpi Bhabhi had, unless he would have talked to me for at least 5-10 minutes, as it use to happen in past apart from working and thinking about all these things, I masturbated in night throughout the week thinking about Shilpi Bhabhi and fucked her in various position in her cabin in my fantasies.
Also imagined having threesome sex with Shilpi Bhabhi and Hemant, like she is sucking Hemant and I am pumping her from behind and also she is sucking my cock and Hemant is fucking her in some way. Anyways Saturday also came to an end like that and now I was bit sure that he will not harm me in the way I was expecting, but I didn’t had any idea that how everything will get to normal and because of that my brain was bit occupied with the consequences of last Sunday’s incident.
Sunday morning around 8 and I received call from Hemant on my mobile, at that time I was sleeping as I use to get up late on Sundays. He wanted to meet me to talk about that matter. I got bit nervous but accepted his proposal to have lunch together. He called me at one five star hotel for lunch, but well before lunch time because he wanted to talk to me first.
I was not surprised with that because they were very rich and use to eat at such places. I reached at destination on time around 11 and called him from lobby, and he told me to come to particular room by giving a room number. I entered in room after knocking. Hemant was there in the room and to my surprise Shilpi Bhabhi was also sitting there.
She was looking stunning wearing light color printed chiffon sari with a matching blouse. She really was looking something else that day beautiful, dusky, slender, just the way I liked with very less makeup revealing her real beauty through her eyes and gesture. Her face was sensuous small bindi, a coloured dot in the middle of the forehead and red color mark on the upper edge where hairs start as a symbol of marriage was looking astonishing and after knowing.
She is not faithful to her husband all such things were very arousing. Her eyes were large and dark, rimmed with kajal, and her hair were thick and long, tied into a big low bun her breasts were high and firm caged in a blouse nicely. She was wearing all those things which she use to wear, lovely gold earrings, gold ring in her ring finger, few bangles in one hand and gold bracelet in other, also toe-rings, anklets.
Her gold and black beaded Mangalsutra which was resting on her luscious boobs, behind transparent chiffon sari. The way Shilpi Bhabhi was sitting on couch keeping one knee on another I could see the width of her bottom and it was really one of the finest piece of buttocks ever made by god, with a perfect amount of flesh on her ass cheeks and thighs and. Her hips were nicely widened when she was sitting on couch straight.
Thousand thoughts ran through my head in a fraction, she was the same female whom I saw in a fucking state, wow I recalled that fucking scene again in which she was wrapping Hemant’s waist in her fleshy thighs as generally she use to wear sari and thickness of her thighs and amount of flesh on her ass cannot be seen from that, but after seeing her getting fucked like an whore, I could visualize her naked even when she was fully dressed.
You have read this article with the title bikaneri Bhabhi sex story. You can bookmark this page URL http://myclosetnadinesh.blogspot.com/2012/06/bikaneri-bhabhi-sex-story.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...