Sonu-Agricultute officier ki wife ko choda college me


This happen last year when I went to visit India and I met a old friend and he invited me to his home meet with his wife and new born baby. I had dinner with his family then later Anil open the vodka and ask to join with him. We talk a lot about past Anil told me he is in a big trouble because he borrows the money from local money lender very high interest and it's a lot of money, he is unable to pay and money lender is an old and nasty. 
He told Anil if he can't pay his loan on time he has to send wife to him. He is going to keep her as a grantee for the payment. He is going to use her may be lend to his friends too. He told him if he not going to send her and he is going to send a thugs to take her. Let me tell you about her and height 5'5 really fair long black hair and big boobs make any one hard really shy when I met her I was shock. I could not take my eye from her boobs some time.
Anil asks my help to save her and he asks me to help with visa and take them with me. it need to do it fast and he told me if I can arrange the visa for her and child fast and take them out of country because they can't live any place in India save money lender has lot of connections. He can come later and join them. I was really happy because I get full control on her until he arrived. 
We apply her as my wife to get the visa really fast. I shorten my holiday and left India with 2 days. Anil wish ask me to look after them like my eyes told Nisha to obey me and do everything to keep me happy. I'm like a god for them asks her to touch my feet and ask blessing every day all the way she was crying. We stop in Dubai for transit because of the delay we have to stay 2days in Dubai and we have given a hotel room.
I had a wash and come out baby was sleeping Nisha come after wash in nighty only come near to me and bend down and touch my feet. I bless her and but I could not take my eyes from her boobs her nipples can see clearly because night was transfer. She was really shy did not look at my face, but did not turn back to me too. I got hard and she may notice it and she then told me with really low voice" please look after us, now you are not only my husband friend you are my!
I obey you and her tools me she is really obliged to me money I spend and risk I took taken her and her new born baby out. If not she will be raped and make her to satisfy old money lender until they pay the loan. I told her she has nothing to worry any more. I will look after them and I will look a good job for Anil too in UK and I was my birthday txt messages start to come with me. She looks at those and become to know about that. I order a cake to our room.
She asks me what you want me to wear. I this point I knew got totally control over her and told her and I like to see you in saree and she went to bathroom and come out in blue saree. I was shock seen that and she come out with birthday cake with a candle and she was wearing her saree under the hips. No blouse or bra only transfer palu cover her big boobs. She put a cake on the table and told me happy birthday still she look shy really low voice.
I don't have anything to give you for birthday present except I touch my feet again. I told her this best gift I ever got and she sit next to me and start to massage my hand please let me to take care of you. I want to make you happy every way. I did not feed my baby all the day my breast fills of milk it's all yours and then she stand up and done sexily walk and then cover the face by hand with shy ran to the switch and off the light because of the outside light.
I can see her really well and I went near to her  and I was out of control and I kiss her lips, she lick my tong her palu went down expose big boobs to me and they were really soft and full of milk every my touch oz the milk. I push her to bed and start to drink her milk with in short time her both milk tanks were empty and she was pumping my cook all this time and sucking my finger. Nisha whisper me please let me to give you a good blow job. 
She had taken my big cook to her mouth and start to suck. I was in the heaven and she was moaning too and look like she is enjoy that too. I told her I'm about to cum and she told me please cum in my mouth. If you can finish it will show you enjoy make me happy too and I eject full lard to her mouth she drink all of them after that I fuck her 3 time for that night.
Next day morning we phone to Anil to tell that and our plane was delay and we are in Dubai save and ok and he was really happy told her to be with me all the time because she can be lost in big city and he told me please keep Nisha and baby in your room, because she doesn't know anything. I told him not to worry I will look after them every well. He wishes me for birthday and asks Nisha to give a kiss for him for next week
You have read this article with the title Sonu-Agricultute officier ki wife ko choda college me. You can bookmark this page URL http://myclosetnadinesh.blogspot.com/2012/06/sonu-agricultute-officier-ki-wife-ko.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...