merried woman for sex partner in Jaipur-Delhi-Gurgav-call boy and aunty sex


Hi to all I’m Sagar and I’m going to tell a true story of my life in which my wife had sex with his friend in my own house. I am an engineer married and my wife's name is Asha, she is 5'4 tall whitish color, and posses a hot body with nice average looking boobs it’s been and year since we are married
We live in Bangalore and one day my wife got a call from her college friend Vishal that he has to attend an interview in Bangalore and was asking where it is best to stay for which my wife said that he can stay with us, there is no need to stay in any hotel and that evening my wife told me about his friend and asked me whether he can stay in our house for few days initially.
I hesitated to say yes but then I gave up and said ok and we picked up Vishal from railway station on Friday and he had to attend the interview on Monday and so he was going to stay with us for two days and those two days turned to be his best days of his life when we reached home it was around 8 pm and he got fresh and we had dinner and while having dinner Vishal said that Asha was a real beauty during their college days and of course.
She still is and lot of boys were after her and he was also one of them, to which I was little agitated to hear that Asha and Vishal looked in to each other's eyes and smiled that moment only I thought that something wrong is going to happen after dinner Vishal went to his room and Asha and to our room, after some time Asha went to Vishal's room saying that he may need something so I let her go.
I followed her and heard them laughing and sharing jokes and I wanted to see where they are seated so went back door where there is a peep hole and I put my eye near that peep hole to find out that they both were sitting on bed very close to each other which I did not like at all and she got up and I quickly went to my room. Asha came back to my room after 15-20 minutes then slept beside me.
I turned to her side and looked in to her eyes went close and kissed her lips and she opened her mouth t accept my kiss. I kissed further deep kissing her and sucking her lips aggressively and she was turned on and held me tight and was kissing back putting her mouth in my mouth then licking my tongue it was such an awesome feeling to suck her tongue.
We sucked each other's tongue for a while tasted each other’s saliva aaaaahhhhh and kissed each other passionately then I put my both hands in her bra and pressed her boobs. Asha ha wonderful boobs so soft and heavy and I tear off the bra and sucked her boobs like mad took her nipples in mouth and sucked like crazy and she was moaning in pleasure and pain.
She put her hand in my crotch and held my dick which was already very tight and big and I removed her dress completely one after another and started licking her body slowly and the taste was awesome so delicious and I also lick her armpits aaaaahhhhhhh surp surp surp so tasty I licked the sweat over her boobs and slowly went down and started sucking her pussy and she was enjoying that and was gone crazy.
I removed my clothes and got over her and put my dick in her hot and wet pussy and she crossed her legs and shouted aaahhhhhhhhhh fuck me Sagar please fuck me like crazy aaahhhhhhhhh your dick feels so good inside aaahhh fuck me fuck me and started fucking her slowly and she held me very tightly close to her boobs and increased my jerks and was now fucking her like a mad dog and she was moaning like a bitch ohh yes yes fuck m like a bitch which made me go crazy further.
Our body's united and drenched in sweat and licking the sweat and also fucking her at the same time and I finally I come in to her pussy and we kissed for some time and slept like that night and I got up in the morning and went to office and came back in the evening we all had a good chat and had dinner. I was feeling tired and went to sleep while Asha was cleaning utensils suddenly. I got up and Asha was not there beside me it was just an hour or so I went checking and found Asha in Vishal's room and terry were talking something serious again using peep hole I was listening to them.
Vishal: Asha I loved you a lot in our college days and always fancied about you.
Asha: you never told me that Vishal during college days.
Vishal: I was afraid to tell that Asha but I loved you a lot and still love you are so beautiful Asha your husband is so lucky.
Asha: Vishal even I liked you too and do you know that.
Vishal: really? I can’t believe
Asha: yes Vishal I liked you a lot and I had a crush on you and I was also afraid to tell that.
Vishal: now it’s too late Asha
Asha:hmmm too late.
Vishal: Asha can you do me favour please don’t mind.
Asha: of course Vishal I will whatever it takes.
Vishal: Asha you are so beautiful and hot and I am sorry for asking this but and I want to have sex with you Asha.
Asha: Vishal are you crazy out of your mind what are you talking
Vishal: please Asha I beg you just once after all we loved each other so much this is not lust this is love. I want to make love with you Asha.
Asha: Vishal this is not right and I am married this is sin and like cheating my husband.
Vishal: I know this is Asha and we won’t let him to know about this Asha common Asha, I love you babes. I want to feel your body want to love you
Asha: Vishal your words are driving me crazy I love you Vishal you can have me Vishal: We will have sex for sure
Vishal: thank you Asha thank you so much but when
Asha: not today Vishal tomorrow night
Vishal: how Asha?
Asha: I will give sleeping pills to Sagar a little heavy dose and then we can have fun with each other and also I am not satisfied with my husband though
You have read this article with the title merried woman for sex partner in Jaipur-Delhi-Gurgav-call boy and aunty sex. You can bookmark this page URL http://myclosetnadinesh.blogspot.com/2012/06/merried-woman-for-sex-partner-in-jaipur.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...