virgin engineering college tamilnadu sex story in english


Hi Everybody
I am Bharathi. I am a regular reader of this site. I am 31 years old from Tamil Nadu. Frankly telling I am very beautiful with a structure of 32-30-34. I am married. My hubby is working in Software Company in US. I had a daughter 2 years old.
Let’s come to my story. This is my first and true story. It happens when I was a teen aged girl. I visit my uncle’s house on December. My uncle got married at that time. I and my mum reach his place on the morning. My aunty and uncle are very lovable to receive us.
My mum and my aunty were busy in the kitchen. I was watching TV. My uncle went out. We had our lunch around 2 after my uncle come. We all take rest for some time. Around 4 pm my mum and my aunty plan to go for shopping. I feel tried and having light head ache. So I decided to take rest at home. My uncle told he will take care of me. My mum and my aunty went for shopping.
I am taking rest on the sofa. TV was on and my uncle was seeing some songs on TV. I am wearing skirt and a top. My skirt was 3 inches longer from my knee. My uncle asked me ‘can I apply some pain relief ointment on my forehead’ and I replied yes’. He takes some ointment and came back to sofa and applied on my forehead. I feel little well.

I closed my eyes and feel it. It was good. After some time he came near me and sit near to me. He placed his right hand on my left thigh. I just closed my eyes due to head ache. He made circle movements on my thigh. I feel shy and move my legs. He plays like that for sometime. He came near to my chicks and placed a kiss. I feel his saliva on my chicks. I didn’t react and I don’t know what to react at that time. He lift my skirt little higher and placed his had on my bare thighs. He made circle movements on my bare thighs.
I closed my eyes and can’t able to understand what was going to happen. He rubs my thighs and places a kiss on my ear. An electric wave passes all over my body. My whole body was shivered. Now he took my skirt up to my panty. He rubs both my thighs little harder. He placed two three kisses on my chicks and kissed in my pink lips. I was helpless and out of control. He touched my lips with his tongue. I feel his saliva on my lips. He planted a kiss on my ear.
He took his hand from my thighs and place on my right small breast and at the same time he started to lick my ear and kissed on my ear continuously. I lost my control. He squeezed my breast over my top and kissed my lips. He sucks my lips and I didn’t open my eyes. Now I made some sounds, umm ahha ahha amma ummmm appa like that.
He got more courage and come front on me. He pulls my tops up. I was now with my bra skirt and panty inside. He kneels down in front of me and placed his lips in between my breast. At the same time he cupped both of my breasts with his hands. He squeezed both the breasts harder and I moumed louder ahha umm ahhha aaaaaaa ammmmaaa ahhha like that.
He holds my nipples and pressed harder. It was very painful. He unhooks my bra. My breasts are come out from bra. He took my right nipple in to his mouth and such it harder. He played the next with his fingers. He took his right hand and place over my panty. My panty was wet due to his play. He cupped my breast and sucks my breast and rubs my pussy over my panty.
He changed his mouth to left breast and sucks it. He bites my nipple and I shouted in pain. He is not in mood to hearing my shout. He bites again and again. I cried in pain. He played with his tongue on my nipples. It feels me little better. He lifts my buttocks and takes my panty off. At that time I am having very little pubic hair over my pussy. He rubbed my bare pussy with his fingers.
He took of his cloths and take off my skirt. I feel shy to be in front of a male with out any dress on over my body. I closed my eyes all over the time. He came closer to me. He touched my pussy with his dick. I was moomed harder. He rubbed his dick all over my pussy.
He placed his dick at the entrance of my pussy. As I was virgin, his dick won’t go in to my pussy. He pressed his dick little harder. I cried in pain and tears came out of my eyes. But he is not in a mood to hear it. He continues pressing his dick in to my pussy. I cried and cried. I begged to leave me. He pressed his dick inside and places his lips on my lips and kissed harder.
His 2/3 dick was in to my pussy.  Tears came out of my eyes. He started to move his hips up and down. His dick parted my pussy. The pain was high. I can’t able to hold the pain. I cried and begged him to leave. He increased the speed of pumping. I shouted ahhha ammma ammmmm aaaahhhhaa apppa please ahhhha usshhhh appppppa ammmmmmmma and many sounds I make.
After 20 minutes of firing my pussy, he stops. His gun shooted the cum into my pussy. He laid over me for 5 minutes. I felt very bad. I can’t able to move. Then he moved from me. I lay there and not able to stand up. He took a white cloth and cleaned my pussy and shows it to me. It was full of my blood. He helped me to stand up. He took me to the bathroom and cleaned my pussy. Then I put my cloths.
You have read this article with the title virgin engineering college tamilnadu sex story in english. You can bookmark this page URL http://myclosetnadinesh.blogspot.com/2012/06/virgin-engineering-college-tamilnadu.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...