virgin girl friend sex in mp colony bikaner


Hi friends, I always love to read stories here. I am writing my story here which happened 1 year back. I am Vikram having muscular body and very good physic and my girl friend is Pooja having a great figure 32 27 32 and we started talking each other 2 years back as we lived at the same place in Noida initially she was very shy to talk about making love and always ignored me when I talk to her about making love and enjoyment. 
We used to kiss each other and play around with each other main parts over the clothes but one day when there is no one at my home I called her to meet me around 11 am, she was looking damn good on that day as she wore salwar suit and it perfectly suits her body. I asked her for water, soft drink but she denied to take anything and asked where your parents are. I said they went for attending a marriage and will come by evening.
I don’t want to waste much time so I keep my hands on her waist and pull her closer towards me and take her in my arms and hugged and she responded and also keep her arms around my shoulder and hugged me tightly and then slowly I caressing her back and kissing her on eye lids. I want to enjoy this moment so I slowly move down to his cheeks and then to his lips and she also enjoying the same and giving me green signal to carry on and started caressing my back. 
I keep my lips on her lips and started kissing, she giving me a good company and believe me she is a good kisser by the time we are getting hot and our smooch is getting passionate and we are now somewhat like biting each other lips fast and also playing with each other’s tongue and we continued kissing each other for around 20 minutes after a long kissing we feel thirsty so I bring some soft drink and we drink for a while.
After 10 minutes we started from where we left and started kissing each other and now I have taken one step ahead and started pressing her boobs over his suit and she started moaning like aaahhhhh and I keep kissing and pressing her boobs and she was now holding me tightly from my back and then I lift her suit and bent down on my knees and started kissing on her belly and it gives her a sensation and she was like feeling hell. 
She hold my hair tightly and moaning a louder then I stand and take out his suit and now she is in black bra and she was looking like an angel in bra as her body was very fair and now I started kissing on her neck and shoulder and with my one hand I unhooked her bra and take out it and throw it on the bed and started sucking his left boob and pressing another boob with my hand and she moaned louder aaahhh dhere karo dard ho raha hia.
I take her in my arms and keep her on bed and I came top on her and sucking her boobs really hard and her moaning going louder and louder aaahhhhhh dhere and she was pinching my back with nails then after sucking her boobs for around 15 minutes and I take out my shirt and now she and I was nude from top and I saw her and she gave me a smile then I open her salwar string and slide it down to her legs and I found that she was in red panty and was looking good. 
Till the time my rod was fully erected and waiting to go to her cave but I controlled m self and then I take her salwar and slowly I removed her panty also and my god she was looking damn good as she was clean shaved and her cunt is wet also then without wasting much time I spread her legs slowly and started fingering her cunt and she was now shivering and she lost her control and suddenly jumped on me and hugged me tightly and started kissing me all over my face and chest.
I laid her on bed and smooch her and slowly go down and then spread her legs and put my tongue on her cunt and caressing her cunt with my tongue and she was in heaven by the time and moaning loudly oohhhhhhh uuummm and she hold my head tightly and pressing my head between her thighs then I licked her cunt totally with my tongue and my saliva started mixed with her juices. 
It smelled great and I continued to do same then I insert my one finger into her love hole and she moaned louder aaaahhhhhhhhh dard ho raha hai and I said sweetheart don’t worry I will care you then I started finger fuck her slowly and then faster little later and now she was shivering and saying m going to cum aaahhhhh suddenly all her juices are flowing from her love hole and my hands are wet now. I came on top of her and smooch her and now I want real fuck.
I am on her in missionary position and spread her legs with my legs and position myself rightly and keep my rod on the mouth of her cunt and started rubbing and she was feeling like heaven and started pressing my buttocks with her hands as she was trying to press my rod into her love hole and I feels really happy as she was also ready for fuck so without wasting much time I slowly insert my rod into her hole and she shouted dhere aahh uuuiiiii. I slowly inserted my rod and after 2-3 minutes my rod was fully in to her.
She started weeping and water is coming from her eyes and also some blood from her cunt and she is now not a virgin and she hold me tightly and I was kissing on her forehead when I feel that it is ok for her then I started stroking her slowly and now the pain is very little. I asked is it paining, she said a little only but I am feeling good by hearing this I continued my stroking little faster and she was moaning louder aaahhhhh aaaaahhhmmm and nailing my back with her nails. 
I was now very excited with her activities so I started stroking very fast and her moaning gets even very louder aaaaaahhh and room was full with the noises of hitting my balls on her private parts and my pubic part with her pubic par and sounds are coming like puch and mixed with her love voices aaaahhhhh puch aaahhhhhh and she was also enjoying and lifting her butts up and down to take my complete rod deep into her and giving me full support in the game of fuck after 10 minutes of hard core sex 
She had an orgasm and I feels that hot water is coming on my rod but I am not going to cum to I keep on stroking her fast and she was moaning louder and louder aaahhhhh aaaaahhhhh and I continued fucked her for 20 minutes and now I was feeling that I will be cum at any time so I take my rod and started masturbating and with 5-7 strokes I cum all over her stomach and feel exhausted. I lied on her and now we were in each other arms and started smooching gently.
We lay there for 15 minutes then we woke up and went to washroom to wash ourselves and we both took a shower and helped each other to clean then we came in room and dressed up there and then we had lunch and at around 2 pm she leaved my house with a smile on her face and we continued sex sessions as and when we get time and after 7 months after our first fuck she moved with her family to another city friends and I hope you liked this story and can express your comments at vikramcool27@gmail.com
You have read this article with the title virgin girl friend sex in mp colony bikaner. You can bookmark this page URL http://myclosetnadinesh.blogspot.com/2012/06/virgin-girl-friend-sex-in-mp-colony.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...