BIGflip Milks His Cock On Jennifer Lopez

Mmmmmm,that Jennifer Lopez always has our attention with that big jiggly round ass.She loves showing off that ass too.She knows everyone is checking out her ass.All I can think about is how my thick cock will look when I spread her big ass cheeks open and feed my cock into her dripping wet pussy.Oh yeah,that would look so beautiful.Seeing my hard-on come out of her cunt dripping wet from all her pussy juice.Then Id have her suck my cock to lick my cock clean of all her juice.Ending with a big thick cum facial as her reward for the pussy.
Oh wow,Jennifer did so many different positions to fuck in so quickly.That ass is so amazing,yummy! 
You look so sexy in red Jennifer.I can't wait to get you out of that dress though.
That big curve of your ass cheek is making my cock throb.Come over here and ride my thick cock baby girl.
Oh fuck yeah,put that ass on me baby.Pound that cock.Wow,your going to make me cum.
Ahhhhhh,get on your knees baby.Here I cum!Uuuuuuugh!
Wow,that was a nice thick wad of cum.
Its so creamy baby.You like how I got it all over you baby.
Scoop it into your mouth and swallow it sexy,don't let it go to waste.

Here's some more sexy pictures of Jennifer for you guys to cum on.
Wow,that dress lets you see all her curves real nice.
There's that juicy big J-Lo ass.
Mmmmmm,she looks sexy in bed.
DAME,I bet her pussy lips are sticking out.
Jennifer looks gorgeous here.
I love them thick thighs.So nice looking.

You have read this article with the title BIGflip Milks His Cock On Jennifer Lopez. You can bookmark this page URL http://myclosetnadinesh.blogspot.com/2013/01/bigflip-milks-his-cock-on-jennifer-lopez.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...